Latest COVID-19 Update
March 26, 2020

The Wildcats had cancelled everything until May 11th, and now NG fields are off limits until further notice.

We are waiting on direction from Little League Canada, Softball Ontario & Baseball Canada as to whether or not a  later start/season might be a possibility. We will keep you posted as soon as we know.

If the season is cancelled, full refunds will be issued.

*Check back for 2020 season updates*


<< back